Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

new year resolutions

  1. Regular workouts -- discussed in a previous blog
  2. Improve diet, cut sugar intake increase water consumption
  3. Be a better friend/sister/daughter by calling, writing, emailing and/or visiting
  4. Tougher skin to deal with mean people and remember the fact that this awful disease has introduced me to many fabulous, kind souls
  5. Educate myself more about Parkinson's so I can become an advocate in my illness
  6. I am going to continue to try and be optimistic while encouraging those close to me to do the same.
I was working towards ten resolutions but think I will start with six.

And, I forgot to share the news about our new family member, Joey. He is a nine year old English setter with a lot of character and heart. I love his attitude and style.

1 comment:

avbf said...

I am in love with Joey ... he's so cute and sweet, I can tell. Can't wait to meet him.